When we say that we want to scan a document or some other file or image, the first thing that comes to our mind is a scanner. Most of us check a document by using the “scanner mode” on our smartphones and tablets. Many of us have third-party scanner apps on our Android phones.
Some are useful but not as efficient or convenient to use. The apps are slow to respond and lag. Scanning documents have been a challenge for a long time. The current solution, to use the device camera, requires a large amount of space. As a result, digitalizing documents is a large commitment. It is a challenging task, but if you are an iPhone or iPad user, you can easily scan the documents in a few steps. However, if you have an iPhone or iPad, you don’t need to worry because the iPhone has an inbuilt scanner and can scan documents without the use of a third-party app.
When you get a document that you need to scan, you can use your iPhone or iPad to scan it.
Here Are the Steps You Need to Follow:
- The scanning option is available in your FILE app or NOTE app.
- Tap the upper left button that says “Open in Scanner.”
- Tap on the “scan” option.
- Adjust the Document and “Click” on it.
- It clicks and adjusts automatically based on the document.
- Tap the “Done” button when you’re done scanning the document.
- Then you can “save”.
- The document will be saved on your device.
It is an easy and convenient way to scan a document; it allows editing, modifying, or correcting the scan. You can also change the color, resize and rotate the document.